It appears that your cart is currently empty!
Or View Cart
FREE SHIPPING ON RETAIL ORDERS OVER $75 FREE SHIPPING ON WHOLESALE ORDERS OVER $1,000
Feb 18, 2016
by Vivant Skin Care
Have you been following the same skin care routine for years? If you are tired of seeing lackluster results from your one-size-fits-all approach to skin care, it may be time to make a change. A customized skin care regimen takes your individual skin type and challenges you may face with your skin into account. Here are some of the top benefits of a customized skin care regimen.
1. You will avoid a one-size-fits-all routine that doesn't work. If you are interested in a custom regimen, chances are you have tried other plans that didn't work out so well for your skin. Everyone's skin needs are different, and a custom regimen will help you find out what products are the best for you, regardless of your skin type and its unique special needs.
2. You will not forget any steps. Sometimes when you create your own skin care routine, you forget a step or neglect some part of the regimen that you really need. Remembering all the steps, from cleansing to exfoliating to moisturizing, can help keep your skin looking its best. A custom regimen will give you everything you need for the complete care of your skin.
3. You will spend less time dealing with product interactions. With a custom regimen, your skin care advisor will be able to tell you if the products you are using will interact negatively together. Instead of having to find out the hard way that using your toner and your acne treatment together is proving too harsh for your skin, you will be able to choose one or the other to use right away.
Start with mild products and, as your skin acclimates, move up to more aggressive products. If your skin is extremely oily, you may be able to start with the stronger products, especially if you have acne on the back or chest.
4. You will have younger-looking skin. A custom skin care regimen will provide the proper moisture balance and protection level for your skin. Proper skin protection prevents sun damage, which is the major factor in younger-looking skin. Not to mention that all the products you'll be using will be customized based on your skin's unique needs, which will keep your face looking fresh and beautiful.
5. You will have clearer skin. Most products in a custom regimen are made to keep skin clear and acne-free so that you can avoid breakouts and other skin problems. When you follow the regimen as you should, it can keep breakouts at bay and reveal the clearer, smoother skin that you have been looking for. Do not spot treat. Conditions such as acne are in different stages of formation and therefore, you need to treat the entire area.
6. You will save money. How many times have you tried a new product only to find out that it didn't work for your skin, caused breakouts or other problems, or was just simply unnecessary? With a custom regimen, you won't waste your money on products that you don't need or that won't benefit your skin over time. Contrary to popular belief that a custom regimen is more expensive, it may actually save you money because you will only buy what you really need. We also suggest trying our Skin Care Consultation to see which Vivant Skin Care products best suit your skin.
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Subscribe to Vivant's Blog "The Regimen" and get expert advice, skin care tips, product highlights, beauty news, and 10% off your first order.